Here they are!!! The Most Delicious Mushrooms you will ever make! So easy and so good! Oh and good for you I might add. I know you expect nothing less from me right? This kind of dish is close to my heart since I just recently started eating more mushrooms. Mushrooms are so nutritious, meaty, hearty and are so versatile. Last night I actually made a portobello mushroom pizza (recipe coming soon) and it was delicious! No crust needed and you cook it just like a regular pizza crust. A-mazing!
I am hoping the kiddos will indulge in this. We will see. At least my niece saw the photos and said it looked good so if I can’t get my kids to eat this then maybe I can entice my sisters kids. Ha ha!
How delicious do those look? Perfectly sautéed baby Bellas in a little butter and olive oil with some minced garlic and herbs and all topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese. The flavors just all work so well together.
Things I am loving about this recipe
- Hearty and meaty flavors
- Easily paired with so many things, use in sandwiches, top on pizza, salads, pastas and so much more
I made this in like 15 minutes too!
I just prepped my butter, herbs and garlic. Kind of the main flavoring for the mushrooms besides their own natural meaty flavor.
Added that to my pan to melt and simmer for a few minutes before I added my mushrooms.
I let them cook for 7-8 minutes tossing along the way to get them all nice and brown. Then I added in the salt and pepper, let them cook for a few more minutes and they were done. I also added in some parmesan cheese and they really were The Most Delicious Mushrooms!
If you like this recipe check out some of my other “mushroom inspired” recipes:
- 2 cups baby Bellas mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Heat up cast iron pan to medium high heat on the stovetop.
- Add the butter, olive oil, garlic and herbs to the pan and let the butter melt.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and toss in all of that delicious buttery, herby, garlic sauce.
- Let the mushrooms cook for 7-8 minutes, tossing along the way to get them all brown on all sides.
- Once the mushrooms start to brown then add in the salt and pepper and cook them for 2-3 more minutes, add in the parmesan, place in a serving bowl and ENJOY!
These mushrooms are great as a side, in buddha bowls, toppings for pizza and salads or additions to pasta dishes and sandwiches.
Vegan option: Use vegan butter and vegan parmesan cheese
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 111 Total Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 13mg Sodium: 217mg Carbohydrates: 6g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 2g Protein: 4g