Roasted potatoes are one of those dishes that everyone, in my opinion should know how to make. These are my Perfectly Roasted potatoes and they come out great every time!!!! My kids love them and I make them ahead and keep them in the fridge for easy snacking or additions to meals all week long. I usually end up making these a few times a week since my family LOVES these little crispy delights.
Even my husband, who is cooking challenged, knows how to make these since I insisted that he learns to make at the very least, potatoes, pasta and grilled cheese (all of our kids favorite foods). Mostly so I don’t have to always be the one cooking and to assure me that he can make our kids real food besides giving them take out when I am away.
This recipe is easy and I think pretty forgiving since you can simply just use olive oil, salt and pepper to season the potatoes and they come out great, or if you are feeling a little drab you can add in additional spices to bump up the flavor.
I also really love these as a side for breakfast, lunch or dinner with a wrap or sandwich. I will sometimes make these at night as a snack while we are watching a movie instead of popcorn. Just to change things up a bit.
Super easy! Yet so good!!!
Just preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Cut up the potatoes, add some olive oil or avocado oil, salt and pepper and bake for 25-30 minutes. Perfectly crispy potatoes! You can even skip the oil and just use cooking spray and they come out just as crispy and with less fat.
Try these out and please let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.
- 4-6 chopped baby white potatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil (you can also use cooking spray)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees
- Chop the baby potatoes into quarter size pieces and place in a medium bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil onto the potatoes and add in some salt and pepper. Toss the potatoes to combine everything.
- Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray and spread the potatoes onto the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, turning halfway to ensure they get nice and crispy all over.
- Once fully browned, remove from the oven, let cool, sprinkle with more salt if needed and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 131 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 600mg Carbohydrates: 26.2g Fiber: 4.6g Sugar: 2g Protein: 3g