These Almond Butter Chocolate Bars are a MUST TRY! So easy and only FIVE ingredients!
Almond Butter plus Chocolate in a dessert bar? Yes please! Are you in search of a delicious but healthy way to add more Almond Butter to your recipes? Well, you have come to the right place. Super easy, five ingredients and no fuss dessert here and now.
If you follow my blog, (thank you so much for those that are following) you know that I am not yet very skilled in the baking department but I am working on it. We are all a work in progress right? Exactly why these Almond Butter Chocolate Bars are perfect for someone like me.
When it comes to creating dessert recipes, I tend to stick to “no bake” or super easy, simple recipes. Well, after a few months of working on my baking skills, I finally came up with a bar that is healthy, easy and requires very little to no skills in the kitchen. These Five Ingredient, No Bake Almond Butter Chocolate Bars are so simple that I am pretty sure even my five-year old could make these, with a little assistance of course.
What I have found is that Almond Butter is better for you than Peanut Butter since it is less processed, contains less sugar and salt and is anti-inflammatory. That is what I have found in my research any ways so I am working on converting myself and my family to eat more almond butter and less peanut butter.
Not to mention, these Almond Butter Bars only have five ingredients and probably all things you have in your pantry or fridge at this very moment.
These Almond Butter Chocolate Bars are my whole world!
So check out this recipe and get to making these show stopping, incredibly delicious and satisfying treats! Go on!!!
My mouth is watering. I still cannot believe how good these were and they took only a few minutes to make. How easy is that? Definitely my kind of dessert!
Slam-dunk in the healthy dessert department! Even my kids loved these!
- 2 cups of good quality Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 15 oz bag dairy free Dark Chocolate Chips
- Add the Almond Butter to a medium size mixing bowl and stir with a rubber spatula to loosen up. Melt one tablespoon of the coconut oil and add to the Almond Butter and stir.
- Add in the Almond Flour and mix it all together, using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon.
- Add in the Maple Syrup and gentle fold it all together. Set aside.
- Place the Chocolate Chips into a microwave safe bowl with the remaining tablespoon of Coconut Oil and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between until the chips are fully melted.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper (this will make it much easier to cut them later) and pour the Almond Butter mixture into the baking dish. Spread evenly in the pan using a rubber spatula or your hands if needed.
- Poor the melted Chocolate over the bars and spread evenly to cover all of the almond mixture.
- Place in the freezer and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight to set. I find that almond butter takes longer to set than peanut butter so it helps to freeze it longer.
- Remove from the freezer. Using the edges of the parchment paper, carefully lift the bars out of the pan. Let them sit on the counter for a few minutes and then slice with a sharp knife. Enjoy!!!