Perfectly grilled sweet corn, roasted zucchini, peppers and onions mixed with an amazing Cilantro Lime Dressing that you need in your life! Vegan, Gluten-Free and Kid-Friendly!
Hello SPRING and hello to this Grilled Corn and Zucchini Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing! How excited are you all that spring is finally here? I am overjoyed simply because of all of the spring and summer veggies that are now and soon to be in season. Like sweet corn and zucchini! Two of my go to’s this time of year. So bring on this insane Grilled Corn and Zucchini Salad that you have to make! No really! I mean it, go make it now! It’s that GOOD! After I made this I had to stop myself from eating the whole bowl, it was that crazy delicious.
Things I LOVE about this Grilled Corn and Zucchini Salad
- Easy to make!
- The sweetness of the grilled corn matched with the roasted zucchini and the tangy dressing is EVERYTHING!
- Fresh, bright herby and tangy flavors
- It’s just beautiful!
- Great for entertaining since it get’s even better as it sits!
- Grilled corn! Yes Please!
How to make this incredible Grilled Corn and Zucchini Salad
Roast the veggies – Start here since this takes the most time. I simply chopped up some zucchini, red bell pepper and red onion, drizzled it with olive oil, salt and pepper, tossed it up and roasted it on a baking sheet in a 425 degree F oven for 25 minutes.
Grill the corn – I did this easily while the veggies cooked. I just heated up my grill pan, brushed each ear of corn with some olive oil and some salt and pepper and grilled them on the pan for about 3 minutes per side.
Make the Cilantro Lime Dressing – Just combine Fresh lime juice, chopped cilantro, chopped parsley, red wine vinegar, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper in a blender and blend until fully combined.
Final steps – Using a sharp knife, cut the corn kernels off of each ear of corn and place them into a medium size bowl. Add in the roasted veggies, some sliced green onions, salt and pepper and toss. Pour on the dressing and toss to coat everything and it’s DONE! Super Simple!!!! Omg DELICIOUS!
Here are some more Corn recipes you may want to check out!
For the Salad
- 2 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 larger onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 ears of corn, husks removed
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
For the Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper
Roast the veggies:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the chopped zucchini, red bell pepper and red onion into a mixing bowl, drizzle with one tablespoon of olive oil salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and pour the veggies onto the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast the veggies in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Remove and set aside.
Grill the corn:
- Heat up a grill pan to medium-high heat on the stovetop.
- Brush the ears of corn with some olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the ears of corn onto the grill pan and grill for 3 minutes per side. Remove and let cool for a few minutes.
Make the dressing:
- Place all ingredients: 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, 1/4 cup cilantro, 1/4 cup parsley, 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 tablespoon honey, salt and pepper into a blender and blend until fully combined.
Assemble the salad:
- Using a sharp knife, cut the corn kernels off of the corn into a salad bowl. Add the roasted veggies to the corn. Add in the sliced green onion.
- Pour the dressing onto the salad and toss to coat. Serve and ENJOY!
This salad stores great in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Eat it cold or at room temperature.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 207 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 105mg Carbohydrates: 20g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 8g Protein: 3g