The most delicious Gluten-Free Herb Biscuits you will ever make!
Have you been in search of a gluten-free herb biscuit recipe that still has that incredible texture and flavor you remember as a kid? Well, these biscuits have it all, the crispy light outer layer sprinkled with fresh herbs and a fluffy cheesy center that will have you singing and dancing around the kitchen. Trust me! These are outrageous! Outrageously delicious that is!
Additionally, It still baffles me that they are gluten-free but hey, I will take it!
Of course, in true Pinch me good fashion these are super simple to make and literally took less than half an hour. Not only are they gluten-free but they are vegetarian as well!
Also, if you are ever in a pinch and need biscuits quick, keep this recipe close by. It will be a go-to for me for sure!
Look at how fluffy the inside is with the hidden goat cheese surprise!
Not to mention you will never need to look up another Gluten-free herb biscuit recipe again and you can change-up the types of cheese and herbs you use to add some variety as well.
Can you even handle it! I know I can’t.
- 2 cups of All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar (you can use coconut sugar or white sugar)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup of almond milk or regular cow's milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup melt butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup herbed goat cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or coconut oil for brushing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate medium size mixing bowl.
- Combine the dry with the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the goat cheese carefully.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop the biscuits onto the baking sheet. Be sure to leave enough space between each biscuit since they will expand in the oven.
- Bake on the middle rack in the oven for 12-14 minutes. Mine took about 13 minutes.
- Once they come out, brush them with melted butter or olive oil and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Enjoy!!!