Easy low-carb focaccia bread made with almond flour that is crispy in all the right places, soft on the inside with garlic and herbs running through it and all topped with warm olive oil, sea salt, and chives. KETO friendly and ready in 15 minutes!
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsps almond flour
- 2 tbsps dried chives
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and place a piece of parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Add the egg, melted butter, vinegar, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic powder, oregano and salt, and pepper to a bowl and whisk well.
- Add in the almond flour and stir to form a batter.
- Pour the mixture onto the parchment-lined baking sheet and form it into an 8-inch circle using your hands. Use your fingers to poke a few divets in the top like traditional focaccia bread. Bake in the middle rack of the preheated oven for 12-14 minutes, until you see the sides and top start to get nice and golden brown.
- Remove, brush with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil, a sprinkle of sea salt and the chives. Slice and ENJOY!
This bread is best stored in some foil on the kitchen counter. Reheat in the micrwave wrapped in a papaer towel or int the oven.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American