Easy low-carb focaccia bread made with almond flour that is crispy in all the right places, soft on the inside with garlic and herbs running through it and all topped with warm olive oil, sea salt and chives. KETO friendly and ready in 15 minutes!
Introducing my new favorite bread EVA! Easy Low-Carb Focaccia Bread! OMG it’s so good! Crispy in all the right places, soft on the inside with the most amazing herb and garlic flavor running through it and all topped with warm olive oil and sea salt. Yum!!! Get this, it’s gluten-free, low in carbs and KETO-friendly. WOW!!! Pretty much one of the best KETO bread recipe you will try. I am guessing most of us are aware that not all carbs are bad and our bodies actually need them. Insert this Easy Low-Carb Focaccia Bread and I’ve got you covered. Although the carbs we should really be eating should come from Whole Foods like quinoa, sweet potatoes and veggies. But when all we want is a delicious buttery, herby piece of bread without all of the “white flour” and high-carbs it’s hard to find a good option. Problem solved my friends.
What ingredients did I use to make this delicious and Easy Low-Carb Focaccia Bread?
- White wine vinegar
- Melted vegan butter
- Olive oil
- Almond flour
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Chives for toping
That’s it! Wait until you see the 4 easy steps to make it!
- Add all ingredients except the chives to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pour the batter onto a parchment lined baking sheet, using your fingers, form into a circle about 8 inches in diameter. Use your fingers to poke the top like traditional focaccia bread.
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 12-14 minutes, until the sides and the top start to brown.
- Remove and brush with some olive oil, sprinkle of sea salt and dried chives.
Can you even BELIEVE IT! Low-carb bread Just like that. I am still in shock at how good this Easy Low-carb Focaccia Bread came out. I texted my mom right away to tell her about it! She said, bring me some lol! So now I am obsessed with almond flour and will be using it more often trying to swap out the white flour used in most baked goods. White flour anything is just bad news bears as I say to my kids. It hurts my stomach and I just never feel great after eating foods that contain white flour. So out with the white and in with the almond for me! Keto, almond flour, easy low-carb bread recipe? Sign-me up!
Chickpea (Garbanzo bean) flour is another favorite of mine as well!
Check out some of my other low-carb recipes using Chickpea flour
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and place a piece of parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Add the egg, vinegar, 1 tablespoon olive oil, melted butter, garlic powder, oregano and salt and pepper to a bowl and whisk well. Add in the almond flour and stir to form a batter.
- Pour the batter mixture onto the parchment lined baking sheet and form it into an 8 inch circle using your hands. Use your fingers to poke a few hole in the top like traditional focaccia bread.
- Bake in the middle rack of the preheated oven for 12-14 minutes, until you see the sides and top start to get nice and golden brown.
- Remove and top with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, a sprinkle of sea salt and the chives.
- Slice and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 83 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 36mg Sodium: 78mg Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 0g Protein: 2g