An amazing Autumn Crunch Pasta Salad to use all of that great fall produce. With kale, apples, pears, and pomegranate seeds. All mixed into an incredible healthy salad and topped with crunchy pecans and an orange vinaigrette dressing. A healthy, delicious, and simple salad fit for a crowd.
- 2 Bunches of dark leafy kale (about 6 cups chopped)
- 1 cup Brussel sprouts (thinly sliced)
- 1 Large apple sliced (or 2 small apples – sliced)
- 1 Large pear sliced (or 2 small pears – sliced)
- 1/4 cup Chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup Toasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup Dried cranberries (or pomegranate seeds)
- 1/4 cup Crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- The zest and juice of 1 lemon or small orange (about 2 tablespoons of each (juice and zest))
- 2 tbsp Honey (for drizzling )
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Layer the kale, Brussel sprouts, cooked pasta, apple, and pear in a large salad bowl. Sprinkle in the chopped pecans, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, feta cheese, and pomegranate seeds.
- Drizzle the whole salad with 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, the zest and juice of 1 lemon or orange, and a nice drizzle of honey. Season with salt and pepper and lightly toss.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
- This salad is perfect for meal prep and will last in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Add any proteins you like to make this a complete meal. I love to add some crispy tofu or roasted chickpeas.
- Category: Healthy Salads
- Method: Assembly
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: kale salad, pasta salad, healthy pasta salad, apples, pears