- 2 (6 oz) salmon filets
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Rinse the salmon lightly under cold water then pat it dry with a clean paper towel.
- Brush each salmon filet all over with the avocado oil then season each piece all over with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F and spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray, if desired to prevent sticking. You could also use an air fryer liner. Place the seasoned salmon into the air fryer basket in an even layer (about 1.5-2 inches apart) and close and cook the salmon at 400 degrees F for 9-11 minutes. See notes about cooking times
- Once the salmon is done, remove it from the air fryer and serve immediately with your favorite healthy sides.
- Make sure to select salmon that is even in size all around so it cooks at the same time.
- Air fryer salmon cooking times will very based on your air fryer and the size of your salmon. For 2 6 oz salmon filets that are about 1-1.5 inches thick, it takes about 10 minutes for them to cook. If you are using 5 oz salmon filets then it will take about 9 minutes to cook them.
- You can store this air fryer salmon after it has been cooked and cooled, in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Easily reheat it in the air fryer or the microwave.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Healthy Dinner Ideas
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: air fryer salmon, salmon in the air fryer, fried salmon, salmon, salmon recipes